I had a big problem in 7th grade. I was being bullied. Hair spray was sprayed in my face, my bike was stolen, and a kid even pooped on my front porch. I didn’t tell my parents for months. I didn’t stand up for myself.
Bad Choice #1: I Didn’t Talk to Anyone About My Problem
Bad Choice #2: I Did Not Stand Up
I finally told my dad and he told me that I needed to punch the kid the next time he bullied me. My dad’s blessing was the clarity I needed. I remember feeling relief because I now had a plan. The instigator started at me again and I cracked him in the mouth. I hit him so square I fractured a bone in my hand. My suffering was over.
Good Choice #1: I Talked to My Parents
Good Choice #2: I Faced my Fear
I Help People Find Clarity!
I take people through a 6 month coaching process. I’m a fan of coffee! You need excellent beans and a good filter to make a great cup of coffee. Coaching starts with showing you how to create great beans through healthy thinking and a positive self concept.
A coffee filter removes the coffee grinds (bad stuff) so that you can have a great brew (good stuff). Coaching helps you identify and implement healthy filters for your life. You identify and remove distractions so that the good stuff remains.
Once you have excellent beans and a good filter, you can make some great coffee. The coffee you create are the RIGHT goals and a clear plan of engagement.
The Life Coaching Process
I’ve found that people rarely slow down and self-reflect. Most people rarely take the time to gain the clarity they need and live with confusion as a result. Don’t let this be you!
No Clarity = Bad Choices
- Taking the wrong jobs
- Hanging out with the wrong people
- Spending your time on the wrong activities
If all of this interests you, check out Tune Up For Life. It’s a way to get a taste of my 12 session coaching process. It’s an online coaching course and workbook designed to help you find purpose, set goals, and enjoy life. It can help you find clarity that inspires change.
Through the Tune Up for Life, You Will Learn:
- Healthy Thinking Skills:Tools to help you have a healthy and positive perspective in life
- Your True Value: How valuable you are and how to remind yourself of this fact each day
- Assess Your Life:How to establish and maintain a reasonably balanced life
- Living From Your Core:How to identify and align your life with your core values
- Why You Exist: Clues to discovering your life purpose
- Focus Your Energy: Goals that will lead you towards your best future
- Be Intentional: Habits that lead to success
If you found this information helpful, SUBSCRIBE TODAY, and you’ll receive our Free PDF of 50 Great Relationship Building Questions AND our Free Life Balance Tips eBook!