Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Decide Your Legacy is growing and needs additional administrative support. This position pays 45K based on experience and includes matching retirement, medical, paid time off & bonus opportunities. This is a critical supportive role necessary to help us reach our goals.
Decide Your Legacy, LLC has been transforming lives & businesses since 2012. Our passion is helping people develop the clarity & self-confidence to face their biggest fears and LIVE their legacy. We inspire long-term life transformation through coaching, online courses, legacy products, speaking, legacy workshops, corporate development services & our “always-hope” approach to client care.
Our core values & purpose drive what we do at Decide Your Legacy. You will report directly to the founder while supporting our team, clients, and customers.
The successful candidate MUST be exceptionally trustworthy, have an open mind, and be willing & eager to learn. This is an in-person office position. A desire to be in a leadership role as we grow is a plus.
The successful candidate will have most of the following:
- Customer service orientation
- 2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Creativity & problem-solving ability
- Marketing skills (e.g., social media)
- Tech savvy (e.g., Adobe, Canva, Microsoft Office, iMovie, Kajabi)
- Proficiency with WordPress preferred
- Editing/Writing skills
- Public Speaking Skills & Experience (or desire to gain)
- Detail-oriented, excellent organization & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email, etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- A record of being a good steward of time, financial & human resources.
- BS or BA degree in a related field preferred (e.g., marketing, IT, mental health, etc.)
Email inquiries, cover letters, and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information from Decide Your Legacy
Successfully Navigating Life Transitions (post) – by Adam Gragg
Clarifying a Vision for Your Future (post) by Adam Gragg
How to Be a Better Friend to Yourself (post) by Adam Gragg
12 Life Balance Tips (post) by Adam Gragg
18 Ways to Build Self-Confidence (post) – by Adam Gragg
Decide Your Legacy Podcast on Apple
Adam Gragg has been a coach, writer, podcaster, speaker, and licensed mental health professional for over 20 years. His passion is helping people develop the confidence & clarity to face their biggest fears and LIVE their legacy.